- My first pair of “neat” socks knitted on a vintage sock machine 🥳. I’m so proud I’ve finally awarded myself the @eweandply sock knitters badge! Why is sock knitting with pure local wool so satisfying??#purewool #csm #heritagecrafts #localandsustainable
- A lovely crisp walk today collecting the hoggets for their morning feed.It’s a good time to check them over for any foot issues or other health concerns. I’m pleased to report everyone is doing well!#solarsheep #wemadale #shropshiresheep #lincolnlongwool #ryelandsheep #heritagesheep
- A harmonious blend of traditional pastoral life and modern renewable energy technology..Three of our very lucky Lincoln’s with lots of grazing and their own personal weather protection under the panels The rest of our flock are enjoying their new grazing too ️ #solarsheep #solarwool #lincolnlongwool #solarpanels
- We have more of our beautiful heritage Lincoln Longwool throws in stock.. perfect for a special Christmas gift. Link in bio or message Lynn directly
- Our first pair of our very own design Messy Boot Socks made with our fibre on a hand-cranked circular sock machine! 🧦 These socks are amazing if, like us, you wear boots for work or leisure.. they’re completely natural and keep (even) my feet warm.. and I am someone who has always suffered from cold feet 🦎 The yarn is our own alpaca and Lincoln Longwool commercially spun to Aran weight by Curlew Weavers in Wales. On our website and also available at @eweandply ‘s Shrewsbury shop. 🦙 🦙 #circularsockmachine #woolsocks #csm #naturalfibre #locallymade
No comments to show.